“The ASCD Student Chapter program is designed to accelerate preservice educators and student teachers’ professional development and their self-identification as education professionals and leaders.” source
As part of their membership in a NH Student Chapter, students have the opportunity to:
- Attend NHASCD statewide conferences for free
- Network with statewide education leaders
- Review current educational resources from exhibitors
- Participate in a private lunch with the NHASCD Conference Speaker
- Assist NHASCD with the conference registration
- Connect with NHASCD Board Members for Student Chapter Events
- Receive a subsidy to attend the annual Empower ASCD Conference
Interested in joining a Student Chapter?
Faculty Advisors for the two NH Chapters:
Plymouth State University
TBD, Faculty Advisor
Southern New Hampshire University
Greg McHale, Faculty Advisor
Liz Feingold, Faculty Advisor
Linda Whitmore, Faculty Advisor
Student Chapters being developed: Keene State College, and the University of New Hampshire.
If your school does not have a chapter and you’re interested in starting one, contact Bill Carozza NHASCD Executive Director.