What are some of the benefits of NHASCD membership?
- Networking opportunities to connect with other educators.
- Reduced registration fees for NHASCD conferences, institutes, and other professional learning events all of which are developed with NHASCD member input.
- Monthly short articles sent to your email mailbox.
- Professional learning with the nation’s leading educational thinkers, researchers, authors, and speakers.
- Professional learning opportunities through the Northeast ASCD Collaborative.
- Representation and leadership in the International ASCD.
We are here to help! Whether it is your first day of teaching or your last day as you enter retirement, we support you. We strive to assist you in becoming a more informed, skilled, and reflective educational practitioner.
Become a member today.
There are four ways to become a member:
- Attend an NHASCD Conference at the full fee. Your conference registration includes a one-year membership.
- Join ASCD online or by mail through the “Joint-Dues” option. Your $40 affiliate membership fee will transfer to NHASCD and will expire one-year from the date that payment is received. Please note that your Joint NHASCD membership DOES NOT automatically renew.
- Complete the On-Line Membership Here.
Individual Membership is $40. From the Registration Type drop-down, select Individual https://www.cvent.com/d/3jqtv7/4WMembership.
- Do you have colleagues from the same school, district, or SAU? Consider joining via our Institutional/Group Memberships.
- 3 to 10 named individuals is $35 per person
- 11 to 19 named individuals is $30 per person
- 20 or more named individuals is $25 per person.
From the Registration Type drop-down, select Institutional/Group Membership. You will need the names and emails of all who are joining via the Institutional/Group Membership option.
Are you retired?
The annual membership dues is $25. Join here!