To grow as a leader, take time to reflect and understand what makes you uniquely able to help the people you serve. Join Gretchen Oltman and Vicki Bautista and peers from across New Hampshire on a guided journey to define leadership for yourself.
In three sessions, over three weeks, you will explore your leadership philosophy and develop your personal plan so you and your community can thrive and rise to your great challenges.
This ASCD-Affiliate exclusive professional learning opportunity is designed for leaders at the district, building, and classroom levels.
The three-session online professional learning experience will help you develop your customized personal leadership philosophy.
- What is my leadership style?
- How do I craft my very own personalized leadership philosophy (PLP)?
- What are my next steps for implementing my PLP?
Your $75.00 registration includes:
- Three live virtual sessions with the authors
- A copy of the book
- A free collaborative space in the ASCD Professional Learning Community
- The opportunity to meet the authors in person at ASCD’s Annual Conference in Chicago
Note: This professional learning event is open to educators worldwide. You do not have to be an ASCD Affiliate member to register.