This is the third webinar in a four-part series on Racial & Ethnic Identities: Supporting Inclusive Environments to Build Trust featuring Craig Martin.
The objectives of the entire series are to
- Explore strategies for creating a more inclusive environment for all students, families, and staff where their racial and ethnic identities are valued and affirmed.
- Gain insight into our own racial and ethnic identities and how our identities impact how we experience the world.
- Reflect on how our racial identity affects how we are or are not impacted by institutional racism and structural inequality.
- Gain insight into how schools can develop/enhance relational trust across racial differences.
During this session
- Understand how growth mindset and brain science positively impacts the development of all scholars.
- Explores how the development of learning partnerships are critical levers in building relational trust in classroom communities.
- Discuss how educators and school communities can create networks and affinity groups to champion anti-racism.
All sessions begin at 10:00 AM and last for 90 minutes.
Although we encourage you to attend all four sessions to receive the full benefit of this series, you can register for individual sessions.
Full Series (4 Sessions) NHASCD/Maine ASCD Members: $50; Non-members: $75
Single Session: NHASCD/Maine ASCD Members: $20 per session; Non-members: $25 per session
MaineASCD members should write to email@example.com for the Discount Code.