Add to Calendar
March 31, 2023 all-day
Common Man Inn & Spa
Featured Keynote Speakers:
- Jennifer Berkshire, co-author of The Wolf at the School House Door- “A Careful Look at School Funding and Equity”
- Dr. Gracie Branch-Associate Executive Director for Professional Learning at the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP)- “Leadership Development and Mentoring of School Administrators”
- Valerie Truesdale– Assistant Executive Director, American Association of School Administrators (AASA)- “Women in the Leadership Pipeline”
- Jennie Weiner– University of Connecticut Neag School of Education – “Challenging Gender Stereotypes in Educational Leadership”
- Assessing Work/Life Balance and Mental Health Needs of Women Leaders
- Negotiation Strategies for Women
- Women Talk Money: A Guide to Financial Wellness, for Women by Women
- Lifting Up Inclusivity: Who Is Sitting at the Head Table?
- New Hampshire School Administrators Association (NHSAA)
- New Hampshire School Board Association (NHSBA)
- New Hampshire Association of Special Education Administrators (NHASEA)
- New Hampshire Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (NHASCD)
- New Hampshire Association of School Business Officials (NHASBO)
Discounted Room Block information for March 30, 2023, will be available soon.
Stay tuned for more details about this event in January 2023!