ASCD in Action
- ASCD sent a letter to all members of the U.S. House of Representatives about Title II funding.
- ASCD sent a letter to members of the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee about Title II funding.
- Educator Advocates hosted a call about Medicaid in Schools (audio only).
- ASCD has published a guide by renowned assessment expert W. James Popham, which offers educators, policymakers, and the public a step-by-step process for using multiple measures to redefine school quality and student success.
- ASCD sent a letter (PDF) to the House Education and the Workforce Committee applauding the bipartisan effort toward reauthorizing the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act.
- ASCD and the Rennie Center for Education Research & Policy partnered on a policy brief (PDF) and webinar that examine how states and districts can help students cultivate social and emotional skills.
Ready to Participate?
Become an Advocate.