What are some of the benefits of NHASCD membership?
- Networking opportunities to connect with other educators.
- Reduced registration fees for NHASCD conferences, institutes, and other professional learning events all of which are developed with NHASCD member input.
- Ideas and resources through the Quarterly ASCD EdAdvantage.
- Professional learning with the nation’s leading educational thinkers, researchers, authors, and speakers.
- Virtual professional learning, such as micro-credentialing on the Whole Child, and digital workshops through NH Learns.
- Opportunities to write for the NH Journal of Education sponsored by NHASCD and Plymouth State University.
- Professional learning opportunities through the Northeast ASCD Collaborative.
- Representation and leadership in the International ASCD.
We are here to help! Whether it is your first day of teaching or your last day as you enter retirement, we support you. We strive to assist you in becoming a more informed, skilled, and reflective educational practitioner.
Become a member today.
There are four ways to become a member:
- Attend an NHASCD Conference at the full fee. Your conference registration includes a one-year membership.
- Join ASCD online or by mail through the “Joint-Dues” option. Your $40 affiliate membership fee will transfer to NHASCD and will expire one-year from the date that payment is received. Please note that your Joint NHASCD membership DOES NOT automatically renew.
- Complete the On-Line Membership Here.
Individual Membership is $40. From the Registration Type drop-down, select Individual Membership.
- Do you have colleagues from the same school, district, or SAU? Consider joining via our Institutional/Group Memberships.
- 3 to 10 named individuals is $35 per person
- 11 to 19 named individuals is $30 per person
- 20 or more named individuals is $25 per person.
From the Registration Type drop-down, select Institutional/Group Membership. You will need the names and emails of all the who are joining via the Institutional/Group Membership option.
Are you retired?
Contact Jan Yost, Executive Director, for the retirement rate and information. firstname.lastname@example.org