What are some of the benefits of NHASCD membership?
- Discount for registration at NHASCD conferences, institutes, and other professional learning events.
- Access to ASCD EdAdvantage.
- Opportunities to participate in professional development with the nation’s leading educational thinkers, researchers, authors, and speakers.
- Opportunities to earn college credit for conferences through Plymouth State University.
- Opportunities to learn from informed conference sponsors and exhibitors about their educational programs, products, and services.
- Opportunities to access virtual professional learning (micro-credentialing on the Whole Child).
- Opportunities to submit articles to the NH Journal of Education sponsored by NHASCD and Plymouth State University.
- Opportunities to become a more informed, skilled, and reflective educational leader who truly makes a difference for improving educators’ effectiveness that contribute to students’ growth and learning.
Become a member today.
There are four ways to become a member:
- Attend an NHASCD Conference at the full fee. Your conference registration includes a one-year membership.
- Join ASCD online or by mail through the “Joint-Dues” option. Your $40 affiliate membership fee will transfer to NHASCD and will expire one-year from the date that payment is received. Please note that your Joint NHASCD membership DOES NOT automatically renew.
- Complete the On-Line Membership Here.
Individual Membership is $40. From the Registration Type drop-down, select Individual Membership.
- Do you have colleagues from the same school, district, or SAU? Consider joining via our Institutional/Group Memberships.
- 3 to 10 named individuals is $35 per person
- 11 to 19 named individuals is $30 per person
- 20 or more named individuals is $25 per person.
From the Registration Type drop-down, select Institutional/Group Membership. You will need the names and emails of all the who are joining via the Institutional/Group Membership option.